This is a simple recipe and quick but that does not mean it is not delicious and no flavor… I love these sandwiches because they are fluffy and crispy at the same time. You can serve them as an appetizer as is but also use a bit of parma ham, for example. They will also be able to accompany a good green salad, simply…
I used to enjoy these little toasts pan con tomate with my beautiful family, who is part Spanish and them, eat them as an appetizer, tapas. In any case, if you have a little trouble with raw garlic then do not attempt this because it can be a bit violent… �� Finally, me, I have a lot of changes because I can eat as much as I want. Well, I wouldn’t say that I would go to kiss Brad Pitt just after… anyway, he does not exaggerate. ��
And then, if you want to offer you a small cocktail party, with toasts and tomato to extend the pleasure of summer, I offer you a negroni sbaggliato…
Pan con tomate – Toast with tomato
For 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 12 slices of bread
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Do toaster the bread slices in the oven or the toaster, simply.
- Rub the slices with the clove of garlic peel.
- After having washed the tomatoes, cut into 2, remove seeds, and rub the bread. With the rest of the tomato, cut to small dice and place in a bowl.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil on the slices and the diced tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- You can serve the pan con tomato as is, or drop a few tomatoes in addition, according to your desire.