Candlemas is gone but the craving for pancakes not, then to fill it, why not prepare yourself a good pancake batter ?! Yes, because pancakes that’s a little when it was in envy, so it is childish to do, then the home we do not deprive, and it is often the occasion of an afternoon tea on Sunday. This time I admit it was not a Sunday but a week day for the nap of Mini-Mademoiselle, but what I can tell you is that I know two people that were thrilled to have pancakes for their breakfast the next morning !
Go heat up the frying pancake, or the billig (for the most breton of you) and prepare a good snack this afternoon !
For a twenty Save Print Ingredients
- 300 g flour T55
- 4 eggs
- 65 cl of vegetable milk (here rice milk)
- 15 g of margarine plant
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- Melt the margarine and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, the sugar, the vanilla and the salt. Add the eggs to the center and then stir.
- Pour melted margarine and mix.
- Mix gradually with the milk, previously warmed and mixed to get a smooth paste.
- Let sit for 30 minutes in a cool place.
- Mix the batter and make your pancakes.
Good pancakes !