There it is ! After a long month of work to provide you with this little blog, I put the hands in the sludge and myself finally write recipes ! So here is come the hour of the first recipe on this blog and for this I chose to propose you a small recipe of pancakes ! So, yes, I know, there are already three recipes on the blog, pancakes au lait ribot, pancakes with strawberries and pancakes complete so why yet another recipe I hear you say ?! Well because this recipe, this is really THE recipe of pancakes american, purposes and all fluffy ! Mr. love and do not want this on the Sunday morning (well, I cheat and sometimes I do others!) yes, because on the Sunday morning at the house it’s pancakes !!!
I advise you to start by doing them one by one in the pan because the dough tends to quickly spread, and when you feel more comfortable, you can fit three per tour (bah yes, because the ptit déj’ it does not wait !) !
Trying it is adopting it !!!
For a dozen Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g of wheat flour bise
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar cane
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil deodorized
- 25 cl of milk plant
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda
- Put the flour into a bowl, make a well. Add in the centre the eggs, sugar, oil and baking. Stir with a whisk.
- Mix gradually with the milk to obtain a fluid paste and without lumps. Finally, add the vinegar and stir.
- Heat a little neutral oil in a frying pan. Have a small pile of dough in the center and let cook for about 2 minutes over medium heat (there should be small holes on the top).
- Flip the pancakes and let cook for 30 second more.
- Repeat until exhaustion of the paste.
- Enjoy hot !
Serve with maple syrup of course!! Or well of the dough to spread home is a killer !!!