The other day, on Pinterest, I came across a photo of Panna cotta with coffee, and I was well inspired. So, I’m looking for recipes that could inspire me, but I have found nothing very convincing to me… This is not to say that there is no such thing, and besides, if you have them, I want well that you would let me links in the comment…
So I created this recipe with my vague knowledge of the panna cotta. The result is rather nice. What do you think ?
Panna cotta with coffee and grout to express
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE PANNA COFFEE
- 20 cl of cream
- 20 cl of milk
- 30 g of sugar
- 2 sheets gelatin
- 1 espresso
- FOR THE COULIS, ESPRESSO
- 1 espresso
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of rum
- Put the gelatine in a bowl of cold water for 10-15 min to soften.
- In a saucepan, pour the cream, the milk and the espresso as well as sugar and heat on low heat.
- From the beginning of the boil, remove from the heat, add the gelatin drained and stir well so that it is completely dissolved.
- Pour into 4 small ramekins and let cool and then refrigerate at least 6 hours, overnight is better.
- Make the broth at the last moment. Pour into a saucepan, 1 espresso, rum, maple syrup and sugar. Make a caramel by reducing quickly, otherwise the coffee will have a burnt taste. Then pour on the panna cotta cold and enjoy.