Following the publication of my recipe for croutons made in-house, you must you doubt that I would use them quickly in a recipe, and I chose to make a panzanella tomato, cucumber ! I have to say, I had never tried and it’s just too good !! This is a salad hyper fresh, fast and easy to make, even counting the time to make their own croutons. Simply launch the croutons while you cut up the other ingredients and in a quarter of an hour it is ready !
Panzanella tomato, cucumber
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- croutons (homemade if possible)
- 1 tbsp pitted black olives
- 1/2 red onion
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- For the croutons, it is just here that you will find the recipe : Croutons house
- Cut the tomatoes and cucumbers into large dice and place in a bowl.
- Then, cut the olives black in 2 and add to the bowl.
- Finely chop the red onion and add it to the mixture of tomato, cucumber and olives.
- Finally, add the croutons, pour a drizzle of olive oil, add salt and pepper and stir everything together.
- Serve immediately so that the croutons do not soften too much.
- Good appetite !
This recipe is tip top as an entry for 4 or main dish for 2 people, with the quantities stated.
I had some cherry tomatoes for a little more aesthetic on the plate, but you can use the variety that suits you or that you will find… With the green tomatoes, or a mixture of varieties, this can make a visual effect nice. And given that it also happens to be the season of soups, you can still use these croutons to improve them a bit ! ��
And you, you like them how to your panzanellas ? You put what vegetables in it ? Give me ideas because I want to test other versions, maybe a little more autumnal, the kind with the pumpkins roast…