I love fish en papillote as I find that it is extremely tender and tasty with such a cooking. As one speaks of recipe feast, then this is a papillote of salmon in the oven as I’ve done. This is a dish simple and quick to prepare, then it shoves, and it’s expected by taking the time to enjoy a good foie gras or small oysters hot… Here is how to eat well, without making head. One can even improvise in the last minute.
And as an accompaniment to this salmon en papillote, I had prepared a white rice with vermicelli, a little style pilaf. It was excellent !
Papillote of salmon in the oven
To 2 Save Print
- Preparation time 5 min
- Cooking time 20 min
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 onion cébette
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 sprig of thyme
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
- sesame seeds wasabi
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- Place the sheet of baking paper in the bottom of a glass baking dish and place the salmon fillets.
- Cut the onion into slices and then arrange them on the pavers with the thyme.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon on each fish.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds, season with salt and pepper.
- Close the papillotes and place them in the oven for 20-25 minutes depending on the size of the pavers.