Even if almost for everyone it is the week of the new school year, I want this week to take yet an air of holidays, of warm sand and sun. And who says holiday, says picnic so this week we as if and put a little sunshine in our plate/lunch box with pasta salad in the melon. This year Mini Mademoiselle returned to school, and I feel that this week of back to school stress free, moreover, I lack a bunch of stuff for school and I haven’t even labelled the clothes, but it is not serious, we enjoy every moment. And as this pasta salad to the holiday ambiance and it’s perfect for not too depress of the arrival of the month of September !
Not much to say about this recipe, apart from choosing of course the finest ingredients possible in order to delight you !
For 2 people Save Print Ingredients
- 150 to 200 g of dry pasta
- 1/2 melon
- 100 g of feta cheese
- 1 small sweet onion
- A bouquet of basil
- Olive oil
- The juice of half a lemon
- Cook the pasta as indicated on the package, drain and let cool, adding a drizzle of olive oil so that they don’t stick.
- Cut the melon into balls using a tablespoon of apple baller (or cut into cubes).
- Finely chop the onion.
- Mix together the pasta, the melons, the onions and then add the feta coarsely cut.
- Season with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, lemon juice and basil chopped.