The summer is definitely not from around here, he stays there with these shiny days warm and the beautiful sun (yes it is 28 degrees today !), while the fall would like to install. So, I still bought little gourds and other vegetables of fall, and turns me again toward the summer vegetables, which still have pride of place on the stalls. And then I did not yet want to cook tasty dishes, I have all winter for that ! The summer is, then I remember myself and am preparing a nice pasta salad as lunch. And then like that, I also take advantage of recent tomatoes, reviving a any last tour of cherry tomatoes confit (yes, because I love it that much !) to accompany this salad, so simple.
Just good ingredients, well-selected, yes, because I believe that it is really important, pretty pasta with vegetables, cherry tomato confit, house, fresh basil and a good olive oil … just happiness ! And for the carnivores, this salad is a great accompaniment for white tuna (but it is just an idea like that…).
Pasta salad with sundried tomato and basil
To 2 persons Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g of pasta with vegetables
- A fortnight of sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch of basil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for the time indicated on the package. Drain and leave to cool.
- Snip the basil and add it to the pasta.
- Make the sauce by chopping the clove of garlic in the press garlic. Add the vinegar and then the olive oil. Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix.
- Finish by adding the tomato confit.
Good salad !