I you the ad immediately, this recipe for pasta Salad with feta cheese and pine nuts is really super easy to achieve. I would say that it is rather assembly… But it is always good to have some small recipes of this type in the elbow for the times when there was not too much of the time, or frankly the desire to throw in cooked dishes and sophisticated…
I often do this type of small dishes fast and simple when I’m all alone at home and I don’t want my launch into long recipes. Like that, I enjoy it still and I still have more time to do many other things…
Pasta salad with feta and pine nuts
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 100 g of pasta Orzo
- 50 g of feta cheese
- 1 onion fresh
- 2 handfuls of pine nuts
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook your pasta orzo as indicated on the package and during this time, lightly toast your pine nuts in a pan without fat and set aside in a small bowl.
- In the same pan, pour a drizzle of olive oil and gently and quickly fry the onion fresh.
- Crumble the feta cheese using a fork.
- When the pasta is cooked, pour into a small bowl and add the onion slightly income, the pine nuts toasted and the feta crumbled. Add salt and pepper to your liking, pour a small drizzle of olive oil and mix well.
- And lo and behold, it is already ready, it remains for you to serve and enjoy this dish quite simple but full of flavor.