I renamed the pasta to the carbo, or, for a laugh, the Friends to the carbo, because it is a dish that I make often with my friends, and that it is a carbonara in my way. I also refer to a friend who has done the freudian slip a few days ago ��
This is a great classic, and as for the bolognese, I believe that there are as many recipe that people. In any case, it is in fact regularly in the house, and it is always a dish well-comforting that we appreciate every time…
Pasta to the carbo – Spaghetti carbonara
6 Save Print Ingredients
- 600 g spaghetti
- 400 g bacon
- 3 shallots
- 20 cl of cream is semi-thick
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted water..
- During this time, cook the bacon in a frying pan. When they begin to brown, add the shallots previously chopped. Deglaze with the white wine and then stir in the cream. Season with pepper and grate a bit of nutmeg.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain. Add the sauce and serve hot, with the grated parmesan cheese.