What a joy to fill taste good sweet pies summer with good fruit ! For this version, it is a pie with peaches, blueberries and almonds that I propose you and I chose to replace the cream that I usually use for the mascarpone, but it is according to your desire or what you have in the fridge… In any case, I find that the ingredients blend well with each other, with the acidity of the fruit and the sweetness of the mascarpone and almonds.
Just look at the pictures, it makes me want to make a pie, why not apricot, I have not eaten yet this year, while it is one of my favorite dessert, I do not know what I have done… It must also be said that this summer, I have not really had the opportunity to turn on my oven, you see why…
And you, you’ve had your dose of dessert summer fruit ? Me, I still honestly want ! The summer is far from being finished in my heart (and my stomach…). �� Then tomorrow, I’m off to the market full of fruits, today, it was the vegetables…
To 6 Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE PASTRY
- 250 g of flour
- 8 cl of oil
- 8 cl of water slightly warm
- 1 pinch of salt
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 8 fisheries
- 50 g of blueberries
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 3 beautiful handfuls of slivered almonds
- Start by preparing your pie dough.
- In a bowl, pour the flour, oil, water and salt.
- Stir quickly until obtaining a homogeneous ball of dough. Attention to mix as less time as possible so that the dough is not too hard and keeps his crisp, this pie dough will not be kneaded’t.
- If the dough is too sticky add a little flour if it is too dry add a little oil and/or water.
- Flour lightly your work surface, lay it out and place it in the pie pan.
- Prick your pastry with a fork.
- Preheat your oven to 190°.
- After you wash the peaches, cut them up into 8 pieces, remove the cores and divide the fruit on your tart shell.
- In a bowl, mix the egg with the mascarpone and the sugar and then pour over the peaches.
- Sprinkle with vanilla sugar and sprinkle the slivered almonds on the top.
- If you want to give a rustic style to the pie, as in the photo, fold the edges over the fruit, if not cut off more reliably.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the pie is golden brown.
- Treat yourself with warm or cold, according to your desire !