Go, one remains in pies…
Last week, I was invited to eat lunch with Fab, and we had to bring the dessert. I had made the market and had found apricots of Ardèche. As the heat was not unbearable today, I thought that using my oven would not render the temperature of the room unbearable.
So I made a pie with apricots and rosemary that I had brought back from Italy, found during a visit to milan in my brother-in-law.
Pie with apricots and rosemary
For a pie of 22 cm Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE DOUGH
- I took my recipe for pie crust without butter.
- 200 g of flour
- 50g whole meal flour
- 10 cl of oil
- 10 cl of water
- 1 pinch of salt
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 10 apricots (+/- depending on their size)
- 1 egg
- 10 cl of fresh cream liquid
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Preheated your oven to 180°.
- In a bowl, pour the flour, oil, water and a pinch of salt.
- Stir until obtaining a homogeneous ball of dough. Attention, stir the less time as possible so that the dough is not too hard and keeps his crisp. If the dough is too sticky add a little flour if it is too dry add oil or water.
- Lay it out and place it in the pie pan.
- Cut the apricots and place them on the dough. Turn the cut side up so that they wouldn’t sink too much, and sprinkle with rosemary.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, cream and vanilla sugar. Pour the mixture over the apricots.
- Place in oven and cook for 50 minutes.