We all need recipes pasta pie (well except if you in fact ever before and we buy them all ready, but it is the opportunity to change, or not ?!), but eating always the same it is a little sad. So, this is why I try to offer you different recipes and this time it is a pie dough in their vegan worries. Yes, you already know my penchant for home-baked pies, sweet or savory we eat them at least once a week at home and we never tire of it ! The sound gives the dough a little crispy-nice, and it also makes it a lot more nutritious and interesting than a dough with white flour.
You can test now ! Good and if the passage you are looking for ideas of toppings to go with, I think it has something to do on the blog !
For 1 pie Save Print Ingredients
- 150 g of flour of whole wheat
- 75 g of oat bran
- 25 g of oat flakes
- 4 cl of vegetable oil neutral
- 2 tablespoons of cane sugar (optional if sweet pastry)
- 5-6 tablespoons cold water
- 1 g of salt
- To make the dough, mix together the dry ingredients and then add the oil.
- Sand dough with fingertips or mix with a robot equipped with a sheet, and then add the water gradually.
- Work the dough to form a homogeneous mixture.
- Form a ball and let rest 1 hour in a cool place. Take out 15 minutes before the spread.
Good dough !