I don’t use that très très très très rarely the filo dough in my kitchen, because I don’t think so, but also because I can not find one near me ! But this is a mistake, because this dough is very light, much more than a foliation, and allows for achievements varied as the puff pastry with sweet cheese or the beurek cheese Leah. Personally, I want a pie filo to accompany the beautiful zucchini from colors found in the market and cherry tomatoes from the garden of my parents, and I am delighted.
I have served it at breakfast, and Mr. found it very good, I had just accompanied the pie with a green salad and that’s all ! It’s up to you if you want to make an entry or a light meal, but in any case, I believe that I will come back with pleasure to this filo !
Pie filo pastry with tomato, goat cheese and zucchini
For a pie, rectangular, Save Print Ingredients
- 5 sheets of filo pastry
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 fresh goat cheese
- 1 small zucchini
- Olive oil
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Fold the sheets of filo in half, coat with olive oil and stack them up to form the bottom of pie.
- Spread the goat cheese on top.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and arrange on the goat cheese.
- Make thin strips of zucchini using a mandolin and add to the above the tomatoes.
- Season the whole with salt, pepper, and a pinch of Espelette pepper and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Enjoy hot !