Well, I have already said, but the pies to the plums are my pies favorite… And as it was already a very long time that I wanted to test a pie recipe rustic, I said to myself that it could be a good opportunity. So I stopped at the small organic market just next door to me and I’m thrown into the realization of a good pie rustic plum.
To make it a little more rustic, I made my dough with whole wheat flour and I added some poppy seeds. A delight !
I believe that it has to please everyone, even the chip of Emilie who cannot eat lactose ! And yes, because what’s more, this pie, it is vegan…
Pie rustic plum
For 1 pie Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE PASTRY
- 200 g of flour
- 50 g whole meal flour
- 7 cl of oil
- 7 cl of water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds (optional)
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 kg plums-type plums
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In a bowl, pour the flour, oil, water, poppy seeds and a pinch of salt.
- Stir quickly until obtaining a homogeneous ball of dough. If the dough is too sticky add a little flour if it is too dry add a little water.
- Lay it out and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Make small holes in the bottom of pie with a fork.
- Starting at the center, remove the plums pitted and cut in 4 lengthwise, on the bottom of pie. Form a rosette with the plums. Be sure to keep 2 or 3 inches of dough on the edge.
- Fold rough edges of the pasta on the plums.
- Sprinkle the vanilla sugar on the top of the pie.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- You can enjoy this pie warm or cold, according to your desire and your patience…
Hello you ! Well, true, my form is not so great… ��