Without pretense, here’s a recipe really simple pie with tomato, pineapple, and feta cheese, good, and there was also a little rosemary and mustard… I used my traditional and famous pie crust without butter, a safe and a beautiful tomato and pineapple. You know, what are these huge yellow tomatoes, absolutely delicious. It took me only one for the whole pie, amazing !!
I love the pies out of salt all season. Most of the time, I open my fridge and I improvised based on what I find and what I want. It does not take much to make a dish delicious and rather balanced. With a good green salad that is top and it is always a safe bet.
For 4 Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE DOUGH
- 250 g of flour
- 8 cl of oil
- 8 cl of water slightly warm
- 1 pinch of salt
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 large tomato, pineapple
- 3 tablespoons of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of semolina (couscous)
- 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary
- 60 g feta cheese crumbled
- Salt and pepper of the mill
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Cut the tomato into slices, place them on a plate and lightly salt.
- Prepare the pie dough.
- In a bowl, pour the flour, oil, water and a pinch of salt. Stir quickly until obtaining a homogeneous ball of dough. Attention to mix as less time as possible so that the dough is not too hard and keeps his crisp, a pie dough not kneaded’t. If the dough is too sticky add a little flour if it is too dry add a little oil and/or water.
- Flour lightly your work surface, lay it out and lay it in the pie pan.
- Line the bottom of tart mustard and sprinkle a little semolina on the top.
- Empty the water that will be released from the tomato and lay the slices on the bottom of pie. Sprinkle of rosemary and scatter over the feta crumbled on top. You can also put a few turn of pepper mill over the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, until the mixture is well cooked and the dough is golden brown.
- The semolina absorbs the water from the tomato.