And yes, in my recipe pie, peach-blueberry, I did say that I hadn’t had my dose of tart summer fruits !! Finally, if it stood to me, I would eat at least 10 !
And as this is probably the last strawberries of the season, and in addition, it is of Mara des bois, we took the opportunity ! I believe that these are my strawberries favorite. And this year, I’ve particularly eaten strawberries, I wonder why… �� Then, of course, I ate half of the tray as is, but I also want a pie with strawberries and yellow peaches. I find that the 2 types of fruit, are very fragrant and blend in perfectly. You tell me the news because it is a real treat !
And for even more indulgence, you can serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, slivered almonds, and you will be able to say that you are serving peach pie and strawberry way melba. �� Then, you say what !?
Pie with strawberries and yellow peaches
For 6 For 1 pie of 26 cm Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE PASTRY
- 250 g flour T45 or T55
- 125 g butter, softened
- 3 cl of water
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 3 yellow peaches
- 200 g strawberries (mara des bois here)
- 1 egg
- 1 yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Prepare your pie dough.
- Pour the flour into a bowl and add the butter with the fingertips by combining the whole. You are going to get a sandy mix as for a paste to crumble.
- Make a well and add the egg, water and salt. Knead until a ball is formed. Wrap in plastic film and keep cool for 2 hours before use.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface, and place in a pie dish.
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- For the filling, cut the peaches into quarters and drop them onto your pastry.
- Add the strawberries, cut in 2.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, yogurt and brown sugar. Mix well and pour over the fruit.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Wait until the pie has cooled down before you eat it.
I had prepared the publication of the latest articles and coming as if by instinct !! And yes, big news, my little baby has pointed the tip of his born with 12 days of advance, and surprise, it is a little boy !! So, nothing such as a strawberry tart, to announce a birth, you will agree…
Our little baby Tangerine a 1 week today and since then, we are like on a cloud, the parents the happiest in the world !!! No no, I don’t add any !! Whatever it is, it is the most beautiful recipe ever made by my care !!
Please be patient if I don’t reply to your comments in the days to come… ��