You already know probably but in the home we love pies, quiches and other pies are fine. It is quick to make and with a salad, it makes a complete meal for the whole family. Here’s an idea of pie gluten-free because it’s been so long that I do you had not proposed a, a pie with summer vegetables consisted of eggplant and tomatoes with a background moutardé (not too much !). The gluten-free baking is a basis of flour, but flour that I like particularly for its flavor, if you do not already know it, go for it !
Good, even if it’s a little hot in recent times, the advantage of a pie is that you can eat the leftovers without having to warm up (unless like me you have a sweetie who is devouring !), she is not beautiful the life ?!
For 1 pie Save Print Ingredients
- 1 eggplant
- 1 large tomato, old
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- FOR THE DOUGH
- 120 g of flour, but
- 100 g of rice flour
- 4 cl of olive oil
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons cold water
- For the dough, mix together all the ingredients for the robot equipped with a sheet or by hand to form a smooth paste and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Lower it on a sheet of baking paper and hit it in a pie pan.
- Preheat the oven to 210°.
- Spread the mustard over the pastry.
- Cut the vegetables into slices of 5 mm and then add to the batter alternately.
- Then, add the garlic cut into slices.
- Pour a good drizzle of olive oil, add the oregano and salt.
- Bake for 40 minutes.