It’s been so long that I had not made homemade pizza and I don’t know why but for me, this is a dish that I tend to do on sunny days. So today, it is a pizza chorizo, zucchini and goat cheese that I propose to you, and yes, after the cake with chorizo, here is the pizza… enough To travel a bit to the level of taste… I put the goat cheese because that is what I had in fees, but I think that if you like, it would also be great with feta. The chorizo sausage was well grilled and was crispy, just like I like…
I have to say that I find it quite difficult to take a picture of a pizza and make it pretty. In any case, all I can say is it was excellent with a paste of home-made, chewy and crispy at the same time.
In the recipe, I mentioned that the pizza is for 2 people because I didn’t spread the dough so that it remains a little thick but with the same amount of dough, you can get a pizza for 4 with a dough more thin.
Pizza chorizo, zucchini and goat cheese
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 pizza dough homemade or store
- 1 tablespoon of staccapizza (optional, it is a flour special work plan)
- 6 tablespoons of tomato coulis
- 10 to 15 slices of chorizo
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 buchette goat cheese
- 1 onion
- A bit of rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- On a flat, clean work, sprinkle with the staccapizza or if you don’t have one, flour.
- Lay out your pizza dough home in the back. Leave a thickness of about 1 centimeter.
- Spread the tomato coulis on the top of the dough, making sure to leave an edge of dough of about 1 centimeter.
- Lay the slices of chorizo, zucchini cut into small cubes, onion in slices and slices of goat cheese. Finally, sprinkle the rosemary on top.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, monitoring the cooking so she does not grid too…
- Enjoy immediately as is or with a green salad, for example.