I finally made my pizza dough at home ! I admit that I tend to make savory pies with a dough without the butter, but then, it was a moment that at home, we wanted to test a real recipe for pizza dough. So, as we had a bit of time in front of us and a cube of fresh yeast in the fridge, we’re told that it was the right time.
This first test was very successful and I wish to share it with you. For this first attempt, I had made the choice to stay in a classic recipe, but since then, I’ve been able to explore other versions, by mixing the flours, changing oil or adding a few herbs and spices to the preparation. It is really top and it allows you to vary the pleasures from a basic recipe.
According to if you the thickness that you will give him at the time of the spread, it will be more or less soft or crispy, it really is according to your choice. Personally I like the pizza dough thin, then when you put it home, as well enjoy it. So, with the amount of dough in this recipe, I can make a nice large pizza, fine.
Pizza dough home
For 1 large pizza Save Print Ingredients
- 250 g flour T55
- 12 cl of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 g of fresh yeast or 5 g of dry yeast
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Pour the flour into a bowl and dig a well and then add the water, salt and sugar. Stir with a spatula, adding the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast in 1 tablespoon lukewarm water.
- After 10 minutes, stir in the yeast to your mixture of flour, water and oil.
- Stir well until the dough is smooth and pulls away from the sides.
- Form a ball and drop it in a bowl lightly oiled and floured.
- Place a cloth over and let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour. The dough should double in volume.
- Roll out the dough and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Leave to rest for 1/2 hour and then garnish according to your desire.
As you can imagine, since I’ve shared with you my pizza dough recipe home, I’ll soon post my first pizza, which was rather original in its trim, you’ll see… just Be a little patient because, for the next recipe, I have to tell you about an essential element in the manufacture of a pizza : tomato sauce ! Come on, @+