Eggplant is really a vegetable that I love, but I know that it is also a vegetable that we all have a little trouble to prepare, apart from in the traditional ratatouille. So, to give you some ideas, I came up with this pizza eggplant, pizza without dough, where aubergine replaces it. Ok, this pizza recipe eggplant-it is simply slices of grilled eggplant covered with cheese, tomatoes and herbs… but it is also a recipe for you to enjoy in all simplicity (because I know you don’t want to spend ages in the kitchen !!!). I am sure that this recipe pleases you, in any case to us it we liked it very much, then, turn on the oven before the heat wave comes back (yes, because I believe that it will be soon) !
Good July 14, the p’tits loups !
Pizza eggplant, tomato and mozzarella
For 12 small pizzas Save Print Ingredients
- 2 large eggplants
- 6 tablespoons of tomato coulis
- A dozen of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 loaf of mozzarella
- 1 fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 bunch of basil
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Cut the eggplant into slices a good centimeter thick and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, salt and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out the aubergines from the oven, spread over the tomato sauce and then add mozzarella slices, goat’s cheese into chunks and the cherry tomatoes cut in two.
- finish off by sprinkling it with zaatar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 210°.
- Before serving, répartssez a few leaves of basil on top.