Well, you guessed it, after having shared with you my recipes of dough to homemade pizza and tomato sauce (also home made), I was going to, of course, you can whip up a small pizza ! For my first home version (that is to say with a pizza dough and not a pastry), I chose a Pizza with pesto and sheep cheese. I wanted something original and that has been, frankly, succeeded. We really feasted ! And as we are only 2 at home, so I was even able to get a lunch box for the next day’s lunch.
Now that I have dared to launch myself into the experience of the pizza home, I think I’m going to explore the various recipes. If you have something good to share with me, please do not hesitate to me to leave it on the comments… It’s not that I lack inspiration, but I’m curious about your pizza favourites.
Don’t be afraid in front of the list of ingredients, nothing complicated, it’s just that as I’ve done everything myself, the list is a little long… But nothing insurmountable, I assure you !
Pizza with pesto and sheep cheese
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE DOUGH
- 50 g of T55 flour
- 12 cl of water
- 1 c. c. of salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 g of fresh yeast or 5 g of dry yeast
- 1 pinch of sugar
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 pot of homemade tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons of pesto (here’s the pesto of bear’s garlic)
- 100 g sheep cheese
- 8 slices of meat beef (optional for vegetarian)
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1 handful olive black
- 2 or 3 cherry tomatoes cut into 2
- For the dough, I shared my recipe a few days earlier, it is here : pizza Dough home
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Once you have spread out your pizza dough, place it in a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Divide the pesto and then the tomato sauce evenly on the top of the dough.
- Remove the whole of the rest of the ingredients, ending with the cheese cut into strips.
- Transfer to the oven and cook for about thirty minutes, until the pizza is golden brown. Depending on your oven, it may be that the cooking time may need to be extended by a few minutes.