If there was a pizza that we had never done at home, it is the white pizza. I mean, not a pizza covered with snow, but a pizza with a white base. And here the base is mainly of the ricotta, and as an accompaniment (yes, because ricotta doesn’t like going out alone !), the squash darling of the French, I named the pumpkins. A pizza with vegetables, the cheese on the dough and not on top of it, it is in the interests of this recipe for white pizza which remains hyper healthy compared to its cousins-coated and dégoulinantes cheese (good from time to time, let’s face it, it’s not bad too !) !!! I do not see so really not that that would prevent you from achieving this small pizza recipe healthy and delicious for the end of this week or this weekend, and I will not pull the excuse of the ingredients, because aside from the pizza dough, there are only 4 !!!
And you are the white pizza, you prefer how ?
Pizza white pumpkins and sage
For 1 pizza Save Print Ingredients
- 1/2 pumpkins
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g of grated parmesan cheese
- A few leaves of sage
- Olive oil
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Shavings of Parmesan (optional)
- FOR THE DOUGH
- 250 g of flour
- 150 ml lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 sachet of baker’s yeast
- 4 g salt
- Pour the sachet of yeast into a bowl and then add the two tablespoons of warm water from above. Let it sit without mixing for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt, water, olive oil and yeast to obtain a nice dough. Let it sit in a container oiled for 1 hour.
- During this time, prepare the pumpkins. To do this, wash and cut the pumpkins in slices of one centimeter approximately, arrange on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes at 200°.
- Dégazez the dough with your fist and lay it out on a dish to prepare the pizza.
- In a bowl, mix together the ricotta, the grated parmesan, Espelette pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. Spread the mixture over the dough.
- Add on top of slices of pumpkins roasted, and about a dozen sage leaves.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes at 240°.
- Before serving, add a few shavings of parmesan on the pizza.