It’s been so long that I wanted to cook the pork chops and, ultimately, it was Fab who had the idea to make a pork caramel. It must be said that it is still a great classic of asian cuisine and the result is-home is frankly delicious ! The meat is tender and the sauce sweet-salty adapts very well with the pork.
In addition to that, this is a dish that can be cooked very quickly and does not require a list of ingredients as long as your arm so it is perfect. In short, this pork caramel and an easy recipe !
I didn’t have any fresh coriander, but if you love this aromatic herb, you can chisel out a few strands on the top of your plate before serving. It will bring a little color and a delicious scent to the pork caramel…
For 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 500 g stir-fry pork
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil (for example)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 4 tbsp of nuoc mam
- 1 heaping c. brown sugar
- 1 c. c. of powdered ginger
- a handful of peanuts, chopped
- FOR THE CARAMEL
- 30 g of powdered sugar
- 30 g of water
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- In a saucepan, make a caramel with blond sugar and water. Then deglaze by pouring the soy sauce and set aside.
- In a saute pan, heat the oil. Sauté the small cubes of meat over high heat, stirring, until they are golden brown. Stir in the chopped onion and the clove of garlic pressed.
- Then add the caramel, the sauce nuoc-mam, ginger, and a tablespoon of sugar. Cover and leave to simmer covered on low heat for 15 minutes.
- And now, your good pork caramel is ready ! You can serve with rice and sprinkle with the broken peanuts.
Good ap ��