Then , as I told you in my recipe of the Mont d’or in the oven, this recipe for sweet potato cake is the simplest recipe ever shared on this blog, even the most easy of the entire world !! And yes, it is what it is… all You need is potatoes, an oven and a grill.
I in fact regularly because they go with many things, such as a salad and cheese as sandwiches. I love to do with the cancoillotte and, as I just told you, a Mont d’or in the oven… This recipe, or rather, this way of cooking the potato, to me come directly from my mother, which we did regularly in the winter and we loved it. Perfect, things are simple are so good. And then it changes the potatoes to the water, while being also easy to realize…
Save Print Ingredients
- 2 medium sized potatoes per person
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Peel the potatoes and then rinse.
- Cut slats in the length of the potato, about 1 cm thick.
- Place on a rack in oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the sliced potatoes are golden brown and they have ‘blown’, as in the photos.
And now, that is all, nothing very complicated, but a true delight, which replaces briskly a few slices of bread…