You may have seen my recipe for poached pears !? Ben, ben I’ve made this nice cake with pears and chocolate with the rest of these poached pears because I had done no wrong. You can also make this recipe of cake without poach your pears in advance, or the use of pears in syrup.
It’s been a long time since on Pinterest I saw them passing pictures of beautiful cakes with pears, and I wanted to test. This is done, there is nothing complicated, it’s really cool visually, and most important, it is delicious and gourmet !
And you know what !? And well today, baby Tangerine was 6 months, hence the need for a cake ! It’s amazing how the time has passed really quickly since this little bundle of joy is part of our lives. After 2 first difficult months, everything became pure happiness ! My heart grows each day a little more with him…
Pretty cake with pears and chocolate
For 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 3 small poached pears or fresh
- 200 g of black chocolate pastry
- 100 g of butter
- 3 eggs
- 50 g of flour
- 80 g sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate and the butter, cut into pieces in a bain marie.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and the eggs then add the flour. Add the mixture of chocolate and butter. Mix well.
- Chemisez you cake pan and pour in the cake batter.
- Peel the pears and drop them into the dough.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- At the exit of the oven the cake does not seem quite cooked, it is normal, leave to cool then turn out of the tin.