Yes I know, I am in the series of recipes super easy ! After my fluffy Nutella in just 3 ingredients, these are the prunes in the bacon and cheese with 3 ingredients ! Awesome, no !? This is a classic aperitifs dining simple-to-make-fool-and that’s good. I love the sweet kitchen-salt and as a result, this type of small appetizers always made me the most pleasure.
This weekend I’m at home, so don’t worry, I’m going to try to seriously get back to the kitchen. And I hope that it will be fine for that I am most satisfied with the brightness of my photos ! Finally good, at times, it is nice also to keep it simple without taking the head… �� And you, what are you going to cook this weekend ?!? I don’t know your side, but from mine, I long to go to the market, to discover the return of new fruits and vegetables and think of new recipes of the season…
Prunes with bacon and cheese
To 10 bite-sized appetizer Save Print
Preparation time 10 min
Cooking time 20 min
- 10 large pitted prunes
- 10 slices of bacon (or Pancetta)
- 1/2 small container of feta cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Cut out the cheese of feta cheese into 10 small pieces.
- Fill the prunes with the cheese and wrap in a slice of bacon.
- To hold it all, poke a toothpick through it and place them in a baking dish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes and treat yourself.
- These prunes in bacon can be eaten warm than cold.
- If you want, you can use different types of cheese, such as the county or another sheep’s milk cheese, for example…
And I can tell you that these prunes in the bacon went very well with the small home made lemonade that I had concocted… ��