If, like me, you’re already a little nostalgic scents of Christmas then this recipe will be ideal for you. At the same time, prunes in white wine and spices can be tasted at any time of the winter, no !? I love prunes, and general I especially like to cook it in salted aperitif or flat.
This year, the winter is not very harsh but nothing prevents us from eating sweet treats of the season. In the style of flat well of winter, the last weekend, we made a small croziflette. I don’t know if you know, but in any case, if you want my recipe I’m ready to sacrifice myself for you and to make a to take a photo of it and post the recipe ! ��
In the meantime, I leave you with these delicious prunes in a white wine and spicy for dessert or snack… And to be thoroughly in the spices, they will be tip top with small biscuits with spices.
Prunes in white wine and spices
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 16 to 20 prunes
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 30 cl of white wine (rather fruity)
- 2 cloves
- 2 cardamom seeds
- 1 vanilla pod scraped
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder or 1 stick
- In a saucepan, pour all ingredients and let cook on low heat for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring regularly.
- The syrup should have thickened and colored.
- Let cool and refrigerate before serving.