A few days ago, I had shared with you on Instagram, a photo of my back, where I had particularly found of bamboo shoots fresh. I confess that I had never cooked this vegetable and I was very curious to find out. Then, when the organic shop La Vie Claire has suggested me to make a recipe for them with their products, I immediately thought of the quinoa. It’s been so long that I wanted to make a quinoa salad to share with you.
This quinoa salad with bamboo shoots, fresh can be eaten as an input or flat, hot or cold, a bit like a tabbouleh. I love this kind of recipe which can be enjoyed in the evening and then take away the next day at work, in the lunch box.
I also want to put other products that would bring a little oomph, like grapefruit, and flowers of mustard fresh, also dégotées the market… I agree, the result is quite surprising, but well-balanced !
Quinoa salad with bamboo shoots, fresh and flower of mustard
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 400 g of red quinoa Life Clear
- 4 to 5 bamboo shoots fresh
- 1 onion again
- 1 large pink grapefruit
- A few flowers of mustard
- Coconut oil (1 tablespoon for cooking and 2 tablespoons for the seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon Sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Cook the red quinoa as indicated on the packet (15 minutes in a large volume of salt water). Drain and pour into a bowl.
- Peel the bamboo shoots and blanch them 5 minutes in water boiling.
- Then cut them in 2 in the direction of the length and then into small pieces and sauté them for 5 minutes in a frying pan with a little coconut oil and onion minced fresh.
- Pour over the quinoa in the bowl.
- Cut the pieces of the grapefruit and add to the quinoa. Sprinkle a pinch of Espelette pepper and remove the flowers of mustard on top.
- Season with coconut oil mixed with Sherry vinegar, the juice that will be able to escape the grapefruit and salt, add pepper.
- Mix and enjoy…
- If you do not find the bamboo shoots in fresh, you can always use the trade, in jar.
To tell you the truth, once mixed, this quinoa salad with bamboo shoots, fresh doesn’t look like the first pictures, but rather to that… ��
Thank you to The la Vie Claire for such great products and for its confidence in the sponsor section of this article, we really enjoyed it.