I find that the month of September is every year a beautiful month because it is often beautiful…maybe to torture us, all of us are back from vacation, or to tell us that the new term it is not that hard, because making his comeback under the sun, we goes back a little morale ! Anyway, here is a small quinoa salad perfect for the beach (yeah, whatever, I think my picnics on the beach for the next week !), or for a lunch box balanced, which will prevent us to crack on this chocolate éclair from the bakery on the corner !!!
Ah yes I’d forgotten ! Rinse your quinoa before cooking to remove the saponin, yes, because prior to discovering this thanks to Mary, I didn’t like quinoa because I thought it a bitter taste (not was’ was’ the girl !) !
Quinoa salad with tomatoes, avocado and beans
For 4 people Save Print Ingredients
- 300 g quinoa
- 150 g of beans borlotti (weight shelled)
- A dozen of cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove of garlic
- A drizzle of olive oil
- The juice of a lemon
- Cook the beans in boiling water for about 30 minutes (taste to check for doneness and continue it if needed).
- Cook the quinoa as indicated on the packet, drain and leave to cool.
- Cut the tomatoes and the avocado in soon, book it.
- Carries out the sauce by crushing the garlic and mixing it with the lemon juice. Add the olive oil and salt.
- Mix all ingredients and serve with the sauce.
Good salad !