Come on, it is summer still ! Good, I agree, the sun is not there but you still have the right to make good entries, well, fresh ! It is for this reason that today I propose you a recipe of raita of cucumber.
This recipe is perfect because you can prepare it quickly and serve it in several ways, such as by entry, accompanied by a dish like keftas, lamb meatballs, or even as an appetizer with breadsticks.
Emilia had already shared that, last year, a recipe of this type, but with vegetables, the indian in place of the cucumber.
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 cucumber
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 1 small pot of yoghurt to the Greek
- 1 pinch of chilli powder
- 1 c. c. of cumin grilled
- 2 tbsp of cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp of chopped mint
- the juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp of a mixture of seeds (optional)
- Peel the cucumber and grate it-the finely in a large bowl, like when you grate cheese. Add salt and leave to disgorge for about 15 minutes.
- During this time, snip the shallot, and the herbs and press the garlic. Book.
- Empty the water that is in the container that contains the cucumber.
- Add the yoghurt to the Greek, the pepper, the cumin and pepper. Pour the lemon juice and fold in the ingredients that you have prepared (herbs, shallot and garlic). Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For a little more indulgence, you can add seeds (type flax, sunflower…) that you have previously roasted, and place on top.
- This is an entry well fresh. Treat yourself well…