After testing the ravioli in chicken broth, I wanted to test a different version, grilled this time. This is a recipe fairly quick and simple but that is changing.
In fact, I believe that I love to use these pasta wonton. You can easily vary the pleasures from the time the stuffing is not too liquid. I had also prepared another version, but the photos are not top-top. A remake so…
Ravioli grilled pork
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 150 g pork
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 strands of coriander
- 2 stems of spring onions
- 10 sheets of wonton (dough dumplings that you can find in grocery store asian)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Chop together all the ingredients for the stuffing (pork, garlic, spring onions, coriander, pepper).
- Take a dough wonton and drop it in the center a spoon of stuffing.
- With your fingers, moisten the edges of the ravioli with water and collect them to form a triangle. Repeat for all ravioli.
- You can find the technique HERE.
- Boil salted water in a while and immerse ravioli 2-3 min, until they rise to the surface. Remove them using a slotted spoon and plunge them into cold water.
- Take out and set aside on absorbent paper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, and fry the 2 sides of the ravioli until they are golden brown.
- That is, it is ready.
From our side, we have accompanied a spicy tomato sauce. It was delicious.