The cold and, incidentally, the bad times are back, we took the opportunity to bring out the coats, jackets and company, but also for cooking small dishes, good calories that are good for the moral ! And what better than a dish well mountain ?! You may be wondering what lies behind that title name recipe came from elsewhere, the ravioli “iflette “, well that’s just ravioles way tartiflette or a tartiflette of ravioli (that it is like you want to !). Ah yes I have been warned, this is not a cucumber salad !!! But as the winter is not finished, finally it is just beginning because in fact he has never really been there… well we could procrastinate on the subject for hours and we end up with a “we have never seen it” … in short, it is fun because it’s good for morale !
Good, to be enjoyed when even a green salad … what, the reblochon is not a vegetable ?!!!
For 4 people Save Print Ingredients
- 400 g of ravioli
- 1/2 reblochon
- 150 g bacon, cut into lardons
- 1 large yellow onion
- 10 cl of milk
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210°.
- Snip the onion and put it to sweat in a frying pan over low heat with the bacon. Cook for 10 minutes covered.
- Put a first layer of ravioli in a baking dish, pour over the mixture of bacon, onion, and finish with a layer of ravioli.
- Mix the cream and milk, season and pour over the ravioli.
- Cut the reblochon in large slices 1 cm thick and arrange on the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.