At home we like pasta, but the homemade is unimaginable for me, because I don’t have a mill and I don’t want to spend hours to spread my dough thinly ! Then to make good ravioli house, the solution found is to use pasta wonton, you know the sheets of dough for chinese dumplings. I had however never thought to use them this way before to do a cooking workshop with Lea this summer !
I have chosen a small stuffing ricotta – spinach with walnuts for the crunch, but of course you can let your imagination and replace for example the ricotta with fresh goat cheese, and spinach by the leaves of chard or sorrel ! And why not try the recipe for tonight ?!
Ravioli ricotta, spinach and nuts
For 4 persons Save Print Ingredients
- 20 sheets of dough for ravioli wonton
- 700 g fresh spinach
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 80 g walnut
- 1 drizzle of truffle oil (optional)
- Of vegetable broth
- Pepper 5 berries
- Blanch the spinach for 2 minutes in boiling salted water. Immerse in cold water and drain well. Chop them coarsely.
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta, chopped spinach and nuts previously crushed. Add a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper 5 bays.
- To make the ravioli, put a good teaspoon of stuffing in the center of the dough, moisten the edges with water then fold the dough in half to form a triangle. Solder the edges by pressing well and set aside.
- Bring to a simmer in the vegetable broth and then cook your ravioli for 3-4 minutes. Be careful the water does not boil.
- You can accompany your ravioli of spinach juice to this mix some spinach just blanched with a bit of truffle oil or olive oil, season to taste and it is ready !