What’s better than a walk in the woods to go pick up good mushrooms ?! And well by us, it is a tradition in the fall of from which to pick these little treasures since I was a little girl (yes, right from the cradle !!!). Pine mushrooms, chanterelles, chanterelles and trumpets of death, to our great pleasure, because I admit, mushrooms are my guilty pleasure of the fall ! Then, to share with you this passion, I’ve prepared a dish of our home, the ravioli with mushrooms.
Good, but this year just a little setback (which is not one of them, in fact !), with the arrival of mini Miss, it is not very convenient to leave in the forest, good but it is not serious we will catch up next year ! So thank you dad-mom for having brought collection full of good mushrooms, this dish is for you.
Ravioli with mushrooms
To 2 persons Save Print Ingredients
- 5 plates ravioli Royans
- 200 g of mushrooms (here chanterelles and trumpets of death)
- 1 shallot
- 20 g of butter
- 2 tbsp of heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- Get rid of the fungi from their land and pass them quickly under a trickle of water.
- Snip finely the shallot and put it to sweat in a pan with the butter for 10 minutes over medium heat. Then add the mushrooms and leave to cook for 5 minutes. Finish by adding the cream and continue cooking for a few minutes. Season.
- Cook your ravioli 1 minute in a large volume of boiling salted water. Drain.
- Divide the ravioli on plates and serve with the mushrooms, that’s all !