I had made this recipe of rice pudding nougat-up to bring a dessert, with my girlfriend Emily, believing that after a lactose-free diet, she was back in the consumption of milk, but unfortunately, I was on the side of the plate. If I had known, I would have done with the milk plant, to test… Finally, suddenly, it is his man who has eaten his share, and I think it pleased him.
Anyway, from my side, I am delighted !
It’s been a while that I was running after a shop that would sell the nougat cream and I took a trip to Montelimar for me to visit a nougatier, and there, victory, I found it !! Since then, I eat all sauces, in my yogurt…
And as you can imagine, I prepare you, of course, other good things with this cream. I hope that I can soon share them with you, if there is any left by then…
Rice pudding nougat
To 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 100 g round rice type aborio
- 75 cl of milk
- 1 knob of butter
- 40 g of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoon paste of nougat
- Boil the milk in a saucepan with the sugar and the vanilla sugar. Add the rice and turn the heat down and continue cooking about 20 minutes until the milk is completely absorbed, but not totally.
- Off the heat, add the nougat cream and mix well.
- Divide the rice pudding into small ramekins.
- Let cool and then place in the fridge for 1 hour, at least.
- Garnish with a few balls of dark chocolate (here the Valrhôna) at the time of serving.
- You can eat it cold or warm according to the desire, but prepared the day before, the rice milk will be best.
I don’t know if you notice my pretty little bowls !? They come straight from my grandmother. When we were kids, she used to serve us a scoop of ice in it. And in addition, it was evening, the kind of thing awesome, because not at all usual for parents. ��