3 weeks ago, I shared a photo on Instagram to show you the preparation of this risotto to the bear’s garlic and parmesan in the live of my kitchen. Pffff, it took a crazy amount of time, precisely, to find the time to write down the recipe… But frankly, it was worth it to wait because we had more than a blast with this risotto ! And then, in anticipation of a weekend in Milan, what better than a risotto. �� I can tell you that I’ve waited for this long weekend because I have not stopped since my return from maternity leave and it begins to pull…
Back to my risotto… I do not think that the bear’s garlic parfumerait both this dish and it was really a test. But a light scent though, not something that remains in the mouth throughout the afternoon. You see what I mean !? �� Nothing than reviewing the photos, I remember its delicate scent and it makes me want to re-try the experiment. And as I like to test new things every time, I’d maybe also be small-fresh peas, a few heads of asparagus… Yum !
In any case, I don’t know if you’ve already tested the bear’s garlic but it’s worth the detour. I had found a small pépé on the market, but it is found in the undergrowth at this time of year. The worst of the worst, it is also found in the radius spices of the super-organic markets in particular. The scent is much more subtle than the garlic…
Risotto bear’s garlic and parmesan
To 2 Save Print
Preparation time 10 min
Cooking time 20 min
- 250 g of arborio rice
- 20 leaves of bear’s garlic
- Olive oil
- Fleur de sel
- 2 handfuls of grated parmesan cheese
- 10 cl of cream
- 10 cl of dry white wine
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 75 cl of vegetable broth
- 1 handful of pine nuts toasted
- In a saucepan, pour the water with the vegetable broth and heat.
- During this time, in fact-all sauté for a few minutes, the leaves of bear’s garlic pre-washed and chopped with a little olive oil. Book then in a bowl.
- In the same, heat a little olive oil and add the arborio rice, stirring, until it has become translucent.
- Gradually add the broth and the wine to the rice and continuing cooking and stirring, until it is cooked. It takes about twenty minutes.
- At the end of cooking, add the cream, the parmesan, the lemon juice and the garlic of the bears. Stir well until the cheese has melted.
- Salt, add pepper to your liking and sprinkle the pine nuts on top.
- Enjoy while hot and enjoy !