As I promised you in my recipe of soup of pumpkins, I keep the ball of the recipes in the fall. Today, I propose you a delicious recipe of risotto with mushrooms. Risotto, well, creamy as we realized after a walk in the woods where we crapahuté in the slopes of the balcons de Belledonne for a few hours.
Then, it is not beautiful these little mushrooms ?! When we went to me walking around in the forest I had the idea that I would come back with porcini mushrooms, and as you can see, this does not quite was the ‘good collection’,. Finally we are back with chanterelles and trumpets of death. These are mushrooms that I love but that I don’t love as much as the mushrooms, I have to admit…
For me, the most painful thing is finally clean when we get home. This is why I’m careful in picking not to bring too much land and foolish, but it is also for this reason that it is not me who does the brushing. Fab cleans them and I cook �� .
Risotto with mushrooms
To 4 Save Print
- Cooking time 25 min
- Cooking time 25 min
- 300 g of round rice
- 1 cup of mushrooms fresh (or dried and rehydrated)
- 100 g of smoked bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 l vegetable stock, hot
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon of cream
- 1 pinch of pepper
- In a done-all, heat the oil and sauté the garlic and the mushrooms. Set aside in a bowl.
- In the same container, fry the bacon and the sliced onions. When they are well browned, discard the rice, and let it soak for a few minutes, the flavors continue to heat over medium heat.
- Whisk in the vegetable broth hot until it is well absorbed.
- Add the wine and let the risotto cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and parmesan and then add the mushrooms that you had set aside.
- Cook quickly, season with pepper and serve immediately.
- Enjoy it !
Enjoy while hot, it’s too good like that !
I hope that this small range of risotto to the mushroom you are trying ! In any case, from our side, we are very frankly delighted ! And after our little weekend in Alba, in Italy, it was able to sample a mushroom even more delicious : the truffle white and black. We have had too much luck !!
You’ll understand… I love mushrooms !!