I think you will totally agree with me about the fact that this dish, roast pork with baked apples, is absolutely perfect for this season ! And yes, we need to warm us and it can go through the achievement of good meals in the oven, as this roast !
With these temperatures, which do not cease to fall, and the sky that is covered, you really want to turn on the oven and stay cocooné at home, warm. We enter a serious phase of hibernation…
In short, last Sunday, I made this recipe good roast that has had the desired effect on us. As we were only two, he made us several meals that we have been able to carry at work, either cold, or heat. Otherwise, count a little more than 100 g of meat raw per person.
And then, to tell you the truth, we haven’t stayed there ! For dessert, we were prepared for good little fluffy chocolate to base my mashed hazelnut house, that I will share soon with you…
In the meantime, here’s my recipe for pork roast, perfect for weekends in the fall.
Roast pork with apples
Save Print Ingredients
- 1 pork roast 500 g
- 2 apples
- 3 shallots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 1 c. c. of whisky
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 210°.
- Place your pork roast in a baking dish. Surround the roast with the minced shallots and apples cut in small quarters.
- Pour the oil, milk, whisky and lightly season the roast evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes and enjoy hot. You can accompany it with green beans or a good mashed potato house, or a puree of jerusalem artichokes, or sweet potato mash.
- Good to know : for cooking a pork roast or a filet mignon in the oven, it takes 30 minutes per 500 g of meat at 210°.