A week ago, we took a week long vacation in the South of France, the opportunity for a Mini-Mademoiselle to see the sea. And who says south, said vegetables from the south, still on the stalls and in profusion. Zucchini, zucchini flowers, eggplants, tomates…de what to extend it a little bit in the summer, because since it is income by at home, we went well to the idea that the fall was there ! Yes, because between the wind, the fresh air and…not anything else…bah I said that I could may be to keep the sun a little longer (or not, because it is only an illusion, but the important thing is to believe in it or not ?!). So in the same vein, I prepare you for its next few days, a few small recipes sunny, I hope you’ll like it !
These small roasted zucchini are not really a recipe but more an idea like this, with four ingredients in it : zucchini, bacon, olive oil and a little pepper… anything you need to simplify your meals this weekend !
Roasted zucchini bacon
For 4 people Save Print Ingredients
- 8 small courgettes (with flowers if possible)
- 8 thin slices of smoked bacon
- 1 drizzle of oil olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Wrap each zucchini in a slice of bacon and arrange in a baking dish.
- Season with pepper and add a small drizzle of olive oil on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- It is all about !