Then, we can say that this recipe rognon de veau with sauce madeira and shallot is really rustic, and as with the beef tongue or the stew, I had never dared to venture into this recipe. Finally it is very simple, really delicious and not just for the kitchen moms. Decidedly, this winter, I would have fleshed out the corner of my recipes are traditional and rustic… And this, for the greatest pleasure of our taste buds !
I love kidney since I’m all small and I am very fond of the sauce, shallot, suddenly, I am told that the association of the two could be married, and it would change the mustard sauce to the old. A success !! Just look at the pictures, I saliva still. Good it must be said that at the time I write this recipe, I should already be having lunch… ��
I still have to tell you that even though I’m a huge fan of sweets, taste, winter, there, I started to seriously want to bite into a beautiful tomato and to see the markets add a little colour to good products in the spring… I’m fed up with cabbage, leeks, potatoes, and other !!! ��
Rognon de veau with sauce madeira and shallot
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 kidneys detailed in lobes
- 200 g large shallots, minced finely
- 1/2 liter of bottom calf
- 25 cl of Madeira
- 10 cl of cream
- 30 g of butter
- salt and pepper
- Please elaborate on the kidney.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan.
- Place the kidneys in the pan without overlapping. Enter these without the return immediately. Flip them over without mixing them as in the coloration.
- Book the kidneys and do sweat the minced shallots in the same pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Deglaze with the Madeira, made burn and let reduce slightly.
- Add your veal stock, lower the heat and let 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and mix well.
- Replace the kidneys in the hot sauce just to warm.
- You can serve it with good mashed potatoes home.