If there is a bread on which we are all addicted to the home, it is the bread of rye and chocolate, and I am sure that just see the pictures it makes you already a small effect ! This is the bread of the taste for excellence, well, yes the famous bread/chocolate and there the pom-pom of the pomponnette is that it is two-in-one (and here you say wahooooo !!!). In short, this bread is a small slaughter and the rye flour gives it all its character (not of pig, I assure you), added to that a leaven in top shape for a hint of acidity (thanks martin !) and of course the chocolate, and well here it has never been better as bread delicious, it is necessary to say that the bar is set high (autocompliment !).
I’m pretty sure that in two times three movements I have you convinced : 1. run out and buy rye flour, full-2. do not eat all the pistoles of chocolate, and 3. make this bread for tomorrow morning (yes, because he is also very good for the ptit dèj’ !).
Rye bread chocolate
For 1 bread Save Print Ingredients
- 300 g of rye flour full
- 200 ml of warm water
- 100 g of sourdough refreshed
- 5 g of salt
- 15 g of sugar
- 130 g of dark chocolate pistoles
- Knead for roughly the rye flour and 200 g of warm water to make a autolysis. Let stand 1 hour, covered.
- Then add the yeast, sugar and salt and continue kneading at low speed.
- After 3 minutes of kneading, bassinez with a little water if necessary.
- Finally, add the pistoles of chocolate and continue to 1 minute.
- Place the dough directly in a mold type cake pan, cover and let stand 4 hours in a warm place.
- Preheat the oven to 250°.
- Bake for 35 minutes