This has now become a ritual in this small Battle Food initiated by Sunrise Over Sea in October 2012. We were hung up in the cars from the third.
In short, this time, the godmother of the Battle Food #10 is Navy blog Navy is cooking. She has chosen the theme of tartar. As I don’t much like raw meat, I started to work in a Tartar of zucchini and tomato. Quite perfect for the season, with season vegetables, full of flavours and colours. And then to add extra interest, I associated it with a nice slice of Saint-Félicien and honey. What a treat !
Tartar of zucchini and tomato on bread of Saint-Félicien
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 zucchini (1 green and 1 yellow)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 6 strands of ciboulettes
- Hazelnut oil
- 4 teaspoons of honey
- 1/2 Saint-Félicien
- 4 large slices of bread
- salt and pepper
- Cut the zucchini in small and sauté them quickly, about 5 minutes, in a little hazelnut oil. Book.
- Cut out also the tomatoes into small cubes, add a little salt so that they release and then remove their water. Add the snipped chives.
- Remove the Saint-Félicien and honey on the bread and spend 10 minutes on the grill.
- Mix the zucchini with the tomatoes, drop them on your toast, cheese and add a little pepper.
- Eat immediately and enjoy the different textures and flavors that blend perfectly.
You will be able to regain all the achievements of the other bloggers on the board pinterest created by plou.