Even if it is cold in this season, we still have a chance to enjoy a few days of sun and a good recipe, full of freshness is always good. It is for this reason that I propose to you a recipe adapted with this salad, fall spinach and gizzards. Of course there are other goodies inside.
Okay, I admit, it is not really a recipe, but more of a blend, but at times, it is always handy to have an idea for a recipe of this type under the elbow. It can vary a bit while doing the full of vitamins and more, it is a treat in a concentrated color !!
Salad autumn spinach and gizzards
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g fresh spinach
- 10 gizzards
- 1/2 apple
- 10 nuts
- 2 plates with county
- Hazelnut oil
- Vinegar balsamic glazed
- After having well washed the spinach, divide the leaves between the plates.
- Sauté, on low heat, the gizzards and add to spinach.
- Cut the apple into strips and place them in the plates. As I use organic apples, I wash them simply and do the peels not.
- After having broken the nuts, divide into bowls.
- Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with the hazelnut oil and cream of vinegar balsamic.
- Treat yourself well by doing full of freshness and vitamins !
So, not bad !? Maybe if I have time, I will give you another version of salad with autumn. At worst it will be for the winter season that is fast approaching soon… I have lots of ideas in any case? We can make arrangements to infinity ! Between the different types of salads, nuts, fruits, condiments…