The salad in the Greek, this is a great classic that everyone master, no !? Good, as I often do at home, I share the recipe. And then, during my little investigation on your expectations, I was especially asked to share recipes a bit more conventional. And then this salad is so pretty with all these colors !
It is true that it is always good to be able to find the basics on the blogs that we follow regularly, no !? If you have other suggestions, please feel free to leave them here ! I will try to make you happy at best !
In the meantime, I leave you for the week because I’m still a little vacation before the start of school which will be a busy one ! I’m going to visit my beloved England that I have not seen for a few years. We will spend a few days in London with family. I found very quickly and if I dégote a few good places or good ideas of recipes, I will share… Go, good salad at the Greek…
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 300 g tomatoes (here a mixture of cherry tomatoes red and yellow)
- ½ Cucumber
- 80 g of feta cheese
- ¼ Red onion
- Black Olives Greek
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper of the mill
- Peel and wash the cucumber. Cut into small cubes and place in a bowl.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes into quarters. Add to the cucumber.
- Cut the feta in small cubes, made of strips of red onion and pour into the bowl.
- Add the black olives.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper to your liking.