It is not the first time that I cook the Brussels sprouts in a salad, but this time, I was so happy with my mix, I decided to share the recipe with you. And then, we still need ideas for salads, because there’s not only the batavia, oak leaf, and lettuce in the life ! This salad is a bit of all the winter in a same plate, Brussels sprouts, pear, kumquat, and nuts… and a small orange vinaigrette to make the good stuff. I admit that the Mister was a bit dubious seeing the mixed ingredients of this salad, but he quickly changed his opinion at the tasting…phew !
Well I know it is Wednesday, the day of the children, and a salad of Brussels sprouts on the day of the children…but who said that the children do not like Brussels sprouts ?!
Salad of Brussels sprouts, pears and kumquats
For 2 people Save Print Ingredients
- 300 g of Brussels sprouts
- 1 pear
- 6 kumquats
- 6 nuts
- The juice of half a lemon
- The juice of half an orange
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Wash and finely chop the Brussels sprouts.
- Cut the pear into quarters and then into thin slices, citronnez-the.
- Cut the kumquats into thin slices.
- Put it all together and add the crushed nuts.
- Make the dressing by mixing together the orange juice, olive oil and mustard.
- Season the salad and enjoy immediately.