These past few weeks, we all took advantage of it, between the meal of the eve and days of Christmas and of the year, too many chocolates and the cake(s) of kings, our little stomach is gray mine (and I do not even talk about pancakes of the candlemas and doughnuts of mardi gras !!!) ! In short, what could be better than a small salad of cabbage with lots of good things in it to resume the hair of the beast and eat healthy after the holidays (oh the super rhymes !). You will have understood, I did put things I love in this recipe of cabbage salad, and I’m sure that these things you enjoy it as much as me !
And as you do, I’m sure not your last cake, and/or that you have programmed a raclette/tartiflette/fondue in the next few days, this little idea of salad is welcome I think !
Salad of cabbage and persimmon vinaigrette turmeric
For 4 people Save Print Ingredients
- 1 red cabbage
- 2 persimmons
- 1 red onion
- A dozen radishes round
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Finely chop the cabbage and onion and cut thin slices of radish using a mandolin.
- Peel and cut the persimmons in half the washers.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the vinegar,olive oil, turmeric and pepper, emulsify, and add to the salad.