Fresh vegetables are an integral part of our diet, I am lost, if only for a week I am not my market. Then we salads every day is, therefore, need to vary to not get tired. I must admit that this salad recipe of cauliflower out a bit of the closet because to tell you the truth I had forgotten. I was so cracked out that day for fine cauliflowers, colorful and I wanted to make a small salad with Italian note. Of pine nuts, mint, raisins and a little vinaigrette with balsamic vinegar, this mix is amazing but still perfect with the cauliflower.
Has your sprouts !
Salad of cauliflower, mint, and pine nuts
For 4 persons Save Print Ingredients
- 3 small cauliflower (1 purple, 1 green and one yellow)
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 50 g of raisins
- 40 g of pine nuts
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Cut the cauliflowers in the table and then arrange on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes. Book.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing a good drizzle of olive oil with the balsamic vinegar and grapes.
- Toast the pine nuts dry in a frying pan.
- Once the cauliflower cools, mix with the dressing and then add the mint coarsely chopped and pine nuts.