This is it, December arrives, the winter finally settles and takes the place of this gentle fall, which we have enjoyed in recent times. But today, it is not a soup that I propose to you (yet with the cold it is we would need…) but a salad, because who said winter, also said salad ! Yes I am like that, it is always the winter that I most want salad, go to know why ! And this time I make you discover a salad that I love, a salad of grapefruit with the fennel, avocado and arugula… a nice mix of winter. I don’t know about you but me I love salads that mix fruits and vegetables, it is always pleasing, and this is also the beginning of the season of citrus so I’m happy ! I always like to start my meal by the thought, so I tested a lot of stuff on the subject, but if you have any ideas to give me, I’m all ears !
It’s more of an idea to change salads and more classic, than a real recipe (bah yes, because it is only a salad, huh….), but if it can allow you to change a little bit, so I have reached my goal!!!
Salad of grapefruit, avocado, fennel and arugula
For 4 people Save Print Ingredients
- 2 pink grapefruit
- 1 avocado
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 bunch of arugula
- The juice of half a lemon
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Peel the grapefruit raw, and cut into slices.
- Finely slice the fennel using a mandolin and cut the avocado into strips.
- Make the vinaigrette by mixing the lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Mix together the arugula, fennel, avocado and grapefruit, then sprinkle with vinaigrette.
- It is all about !
Good salad !