The kasha… it’s either that intrigue you and it is well, either you know already and it is good also, either you don’t know and you don’t want to know (no, I’m sure everyone wants to know !) The kasha is simply roasted buckwheat, a grain that is eaten a lot in eastern countries and in Russia. So here is a small recipe of salad of green beans and kacha ” back-gathering “, yes, because these green beans, peas and gooseberries, we gathered in the family (it makes you a beautiful leg I know !) In short, this little salad, you popular on Instagram, so I have not been able to prevent me from flashing my camera in the evening light to give you the recipe. A scientist mixes fairly particular that works wonderfully, so jump in !
I hope you enjoy it because it is little to say that this salad is not very common !
Salad of green beans, and kasha
For 4 persons Save Print Ingredients
- 3 large handfuls of fresh green beans
- 250 g of kasha (roasted buckwheat)
- 150 g of peas shelled
- 100 g of currants
- 1 tablespoon of seeds of nigella
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- The juice of half a lemon
- Cook the green beans 10 minutes in boiling salted water and then plunge them in cold water.
- Do the same with the peas for a cooking time of 6 minutes.
- Cook the kasha in salted boiling water for 7 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Mix together the kasha, peas, green beans, the grains of gooseberry and cumin.
- Prepare a vinaigrette by emulsifying the lemon juice, olive oil and salt together and add to the salad.